New virtual file systems

Hi,

I made some new scripts for mc's vfs. These scripts allow the use of ACE  and
ARC compressed files, and also the d64/D64 files used by VICE, the Commodore
emulator.

I checked out the mc code from CVS, renamed my scripts into '.in' files and
copied them into vfs/extfs.

I also modified the files
	vfs/extfs/extfs.ini,
	lib/mc.ext.in,
	vfs/extfs/Makefile.am,
but after doing ./autogen.sh, it won't consider my new scripts: they won't be
renamed without the '.in' extention.

When doing make, it stops here:
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/mc-modifs/vfs/extfs'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `uace', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.

Can anybody help?

Or can I simply submit my patches and let the maintainers figure this out? :)

JP