[bug #13146] make tabs and trailing spaces visible

Follow-up Comment #19, bug #13146 (project mc):

Oh, god... I just updated my Debian box, and I now run MC 4.6.2-pre1 (as
outputted by mcedit --version). It appears that this patch is included in this
version of mcedit. I really dislike it. Besides suffering from the 'cursor
disappearing' thingy, I just think its ugly. But that's my humble opinion :)
How can I disable it? The patches attached to this report don't seem to make
a new configurable parameter available in the configuration dialogs.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?13146>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/