Missing M-H key binding entry in hungarian man page

Hallo Dear Developers,

In MC among other things my favorite feature is the "directory history" (M-H) and I searched
info about key bindings for this feature in the hungarian man page.
Unfortunately I found only the description of the feature but key binding is not
mentioned. The description is appended tightly to the description of 'M-u' feature.
Inserting new lines and the 'M-H' string before the description would correct this little bug.
This bug can be found at the last entry of the 'Directory Panels' section of the hungarian man page.

Used version is 4.6.2-pre1.

I use MC with satisfaction for ages, thanks for this great work!

Best regards,
Bozo Lajos.