Tree-Maintenance: 9P/MVFS

Hi folks,

as I'm working on the vfs front (eg. added 9P support via libmvfs)
and going to do more in this area (eg. porting several vfs'es to
run via external 9P servers, etc), I'm volunteering to maintain
the whole vfs stuff.

The whole tree can be fetched at:

    svn://nibiru.metux.de/public/mc-9p/
    (username: anonymous, pw: anonymous)

Patches please via email to this list (w/ some appropriate subject).
If someone wants an own branch, just let me know.

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/