Moving the MC homepage to www.gnu.org

Hello,

The GNU people asked me whether we would like to move the project homepage to http://www.gnu.org/software/mc. Currently this is a redirect to the homepage at ibiblio. There are certain advantages if we make this move - the homepage source can be stored in savannah's cvs and it will be automatically fetched each time a change is made and published to the address above. Any reason not to do so ?

P.S. We could move to using ftp.gnu.org for publishing releases as well.