tabs in clipboard, bug?

I enjoy the way the actual cvs snapshot mc shows the tabs but... if I do a
shift-mouse_drag to copy some text it pasts the appearance of the tabs, not
real tabs, into the target. You could say to just has to use the viewer but,
it's not really the same!

First of all it's a behaviour that is just not correct. One thing is what
you see (what it means) and another what you should get (the real thing).

Imagine that you have a text that you could not edit because you just
haven't the rights to do so. Then it's easy to edit the text without saving
and then just copy and past it. Now you can't just copy but you have to do
some complicate regular expression search/replace to have the expected
results.

I think it's a bug but I need more feedback.

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |