[bug #20030] size of file not shown in "copy file" -> "file exists" dialog

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: older than 4.5.55
        Operating System: AIX

Details:

Hello,
during a file overwrite I get the following dialog:

+--------------------- File exists ----------------------+
|  Target file "/daten/foo/~lossysTODO" already exists!  |
|  Source date: Feb 15  2002, size 0                     |
|  Target date: Feb 15  2002, size 0                     |
|  Overwrite this target? [ Yes ] [ No ] [ Append ]      |
|  Overwrite all targets? [ All ] [ Update ] [ None ]    |
|                         [ If size differs ]            |
|                       [ Abort ]                        |

# ls -al PlossysTODO
-rw-r--r-- 1 root system 824 Feb 15 2002  PlossysTODO

OS: AIX 5.2
Compiler: xlC/C++ 8.0
mc code: 4.6.1

Bye