maybe a bug in copy files

Hi,

When I try to copy file(s) with unchecked "preserve atributes"
checkbox as regular user, copied files hasn't attributes based on my
umask.

My umask is: 0022
Copied file attributes: 600

When I try to create a new file (for example with shift-F4), it is
created with right attributes (644).

mc -V:
GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, smbfs, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With support for X11 events
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support

uname -a:
Linux develop 2.6.18.2-34-default #1 SMP Mon Nov 27 11:46:27 UTC 2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Thank you

Lubo G.