[bug #18767] Panel sort order: fallback to name

Update of bug #18767 (project mc):

Follow-up Comment #5:

Well, the guy who posted the bug report below seemed to use the Unsorted
mode:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13549

Maybe, there are others too. As for myself - I never used it but still I
don't mind it. However if you want to discuss the Unsorted mode, please, open
a new bugreport. I am closing this one now.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18767>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/