[bug #16029] MC doesn't open if network gateway inaccessible.

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #16029 (project mc):

The mc hangs on startup at line 284 in the attached file from me. Please look
more info about this at the comment of that file.
Maybe the two situation are from the same problem.
Actually I don't know what changed in my system, because I see this problem 2
days ago only. I think I just updated the system with apt-get.

Sandor

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?16029>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/