[bug #18913] Segmentation fault, internal editor, with iso-8859-1 Ctrl/Arrow

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #18913 (project mc):

Originally posted by Richard Blakie:

I am using the original Red-Hat RPM release for Fedora Core 5 provided on
their site. The release is mc-4.6.1a-35.fc5.i386.rpm

Does this mean that if compiled with UTF-8, it could cause problems in
ISO8859-1 ? I am not sure what options the package is compiled with but I
will try and find out.

I just tested on UBUNTU and it does not have this problem. Do you know of
anything I could look at to know about what MC was compiled with ?

Thanks in advance from Toronto, Canada

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18913>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/