[bug #17269] localized headers in .mc/history

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #17269 (project mc):

I think I'll proceed as following:

1) Currently fg_input_dialog_help() assumes that it is passed translated
strings. I won't change that because some of the callers pass as an argument
a string which is the result of sprintf() on translated template string.
However, I'll change
fg_input_dialog_help() to prevent the translation of the already translated
strings. Additionally I'll add comments to indicate that
fg_input_dialog_help() and any wrappers must take translated strings.

2) Next I'll change fg_input_dialog_help() to take a new argument
- the history section name. Then I will adjust all callers.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?17269>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/