Re: patch for viewing DjVu files

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:47:15 +0300 (EEST) Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

> I am just not sure what is the current policy for adding
> entries to mc.ext.in. Otherwise its fine with me.

There are quite a lot of djvu books now, and djview comes from
http://djvulibre.djvuzone.org/ :

DjVu is a web-centric format and software platform for distributing
documents and images. DjVu can advantageously replace PDF, PS,
TIFF, JPEG, and GIF for distributing scanned documents, digital
documents, or high-resolution pictures. DjVu content downloads faster,
displays and renders faster, looks nicer on a screen, and consume less
client resources than competing formats. DjVu images display instantly
and can be smoothly zoomed and panned with no lengthy re-rendering.
DjVu is used by hundreds of academic, commercial, governmental, and
non-commercial web sites around the world.
DjVuLibre is an open source (GPL'ed) implementation of DjVu, including
viewers, browser plugins, decoders, simple encoders, and utilities.

I see no harm for adding it.

Regards,
Nerijus