Re: [PATCH] RPM vfs ignores conflicts
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: Jindrich Novy <jnovy redhat com>
- Cc: MC development <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RPM vfs ignores conflicts
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:31:50 +0100
On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 10:23 +0100, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> sure :) here we go with the patched trpm vfs as well. rpms fortunately
> doesn't need any changes.
Yes, of course, trpm. Committed. Thanks.
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev