Von: Andy Shevchenko
An: Pavel Tsekov
Betreff: Re: F10 issue & special terminal case
Datum: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:45:14 +0200

Pavel Tsekov пиÑ?еÑ?:
>>My proposition is to add 'Quit' menu item to the main submenu 'File'.
> No. This is a corner case and we are not going to change MC just because
of
> it.
But native editor has it.

(According to 'Save' button may be good solution to equalize 'Quit' as
well?)

>>P.S. Functional keys are not working in my case or I do not know how to
>>input their by standart Pocket kbd.
> You should input ESC 0 - this is threated as F10 by MC. I.e. hit the esc
key
> and then 0.
Pocket kbd has no ESC. I try to Ctrl + [ + 0 and no effect was received.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andriy asplinux ru

--
"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net