Re: Snapshots availability

Hello, Leonard!

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 23:21 +0200, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Who is the creator of the two weekly snapshots found at
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/utils/file/managers/mc/snapshots/ ?
> Pavel? Miguel?

I generate them using maint/mcsnap

> Could you please keep a couple of months worth of snapshots around? I
> couldn't find the May 30th snapshot when I wanted to compare it with
> mccolorer.

Snapshots are not intended for developers.  Developers should be using
proper version control systems.  Snapshots are for users who want to try
the latest features and check if some bug has been fixed, but who don't
intend to keep the sources up-to-date.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin