[bug #16762] Cannot compile mc-2006-06-05-20

Update of bug #16762 (project mc):

Follow-up Comment #22:

I've just commited the patch. It should be OK. It was tested and reported to
work by Pavel Shirshov, purportex and yaroslav.

If coreutils configure tests are modified to include tests for:

1) the presence of field f_fstypename in struct statvfs

2) the type of the first argument ot getmntinfo()

we will remove the homebrew tests from AC_GET_FS_INFO and use those provided
by coreutils.

  Message sent via/by Savannah