Re: [RFE] right-side scrollbar for mcedit

Hi mc-devel,

looking more into widget.c I see that listbox_drawscroll(WListbox *l) is
used for drawing scrollbars. I see it's rather single purpose function
expecting that only listboxes should have scrollbars. Would you object
to add a function like this:

void
vscrollbar (Widget widget, int height, int width, int tpad, int bpad,
            int selected, int count, gboolean color);

to allow scrollbars to be added to a general widget? It could replace
listbox_drawscroll() completely. To let listbox_draw() to use such
function is an one-line fix.

Jindrich