Re: accelerators

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 10:31:19PM +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Hi Oswald,
>
> On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 14:33 +0100, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > first off, is there a particular reason why in mcedit's replace dialog
> > it is "proMpt on replace" instead of "Prompt on replace"? i don't see a
> > conflict ...
>
> You need to look below the surface. See the change log 2005-11-22. To
> save you the time: Alt-p is used as a quick key for the previous entry.

ah, in the line edit. darn, that's not discoverable. that's probably the
reason why in "real" guis alt-<something> is always bound to visible
accelerators while the clever shortcuts are "hidden" behind ctrl
combinations. not that it would make them more discoverable, but at
least there is a clean separation and no unobvious conflicts.