Re: syntax switching

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 04:05:23PM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

> > > I think this patch is worth adding.
> > >
> > why not ...
> > somehow ctrl-s feels "too worthwhile" to "waste" it on such a minor
> > function. anyway ...
>
> Well, it can be changed to anything appropriate... Which shortcut is used
> in other file managers ? I have no personal preference.

i have no idea ...
i considered ctrl-w for visible trailing whitespace and ctrl-t for
visible tabs. but ctrl-t collides with turbo-c's delete word (which i
hope somebody will implement :). but then, delete word should be mapped
to ctrl-delete (when no block is selected).

this leads me to a completely new topic ... configurable keyboard
schemes. i really liked turbo-c editor's (wordstar like) scheme. ok,
this goes a bit overboard ... :)