Re: syntax switching

Hello, Oswald!

 OB> apropos syntax highlighting ... i just used the asm syntax and noticed
 OB> that section names are colored "light" blue ... well ... this color
 OB> really should not be used for anything but whitespace - i had a tough
 OB> time reading it. it certainly depends on the monitor settings, but mine
 OB> are not that extraordinary.

heh, that was my syntax file for asm. I did it because mc does not had that
syntax before at all. So I think colours can be changed, but they are
suitable for me (and my monitor color temperature setup). I'm really using
this asm syntax very often :) But as for me C/C++ comments are have really
ugly color :)

With best regards, Mike V. Gorchak.  E-mail: lestat i com ua