Re: [PATCH] Add a command line switch to disable X11 connection
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- To: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- Cc: MC development <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add a command line switch to disable X11 connection
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:01:28 +0200
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-01-28 at 16:21 +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > Well, that's obvious - because it is not in the patch. When I submit a
> > patch am I supposed to post diff containg all my changes ?
> If they are related to the patch that would be convenient IMO. It avoids
> questions whether you intended to fix that part (documentation) as well.
So the first question which comes to mind when you see the patch is - "Is
it documented" ? I'll resubmit once I resolve the issue which Jindrich
] [Thread Prev