Re: [PATCH] Add a command line switch to disable X11 connection
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- To: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- Cc: MC development <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add a command line switch to disable X11 connection
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:21:48 +0200
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-01-28 at 12:06 +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > On Sat, 28 Jan 2006, Roland Illig wrote:
> > > You forgot to change the documentation in doc/mc.1.in. Besides that, it
> > > looks fine.
> > Are you sure that I didn't change it ?
> ? There's nothing in the patch that I can see...
Well, that's obvious - because it is not in the patch. When I submit a
patch am I supposed to post diff containg all my changes ? I wanted to
hear opinions on the patch...
] [Thread Prev