[bug #15801] infinite loop reading large directories via fish

Update of bug #15801 (project mc):

             Assigned to:                    None => ptsekov

Follow-up Comment #1:

This problem has been bugging me for a while. I've just commited a patch
which exposes a new user configurable option:

  fish_directory_timeout

It contains the lifetime of a directory cache entry measured in seconds. I've
adjusted the default value to 900 seconds (same as in ftpfs).

This option is not configurable through the user interface, yet - one can
change it only by directly editing MC's ini file. I plan to fix this soon.

To test the new code you need to fetch MC from the cvs repository or grab a
snapshot.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15801>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/