[bug #14155] 4.6.1: mouse wheel strangeness

Follow-up Comment #23, bug #14155 (project mc):

>Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>> Hi John,
>> Yeah, sure. You can disable it from the GNOME preferences
>I don't see where/how MC is configured in gnome. I run MC on >the console or
in xterms, without gnome running. Any more >details on how to fix the btn4
btn5 beghaviour?

You are missing the point here. I was answering John Pye's question on how to
prevent gnome-terminal from using F10 and free it for MC.

  Message sent via/by Savannah