redundant code in ftpfs?

Hi,

While i was trying to implement first_cd_then_stor (no success yet,
that struct called 'super' seems to be needed for any command but isnt
available in the stor function - any idea?) i found that in
ftpfs_dir_load() function:

        p = ftpfs_translate_path (me, super, remote_path);
	if (ftpfs_chdir_internal (me, super, p) != COMPLETE) {
	}
	g_free (p);

the ftpfs_translate_path() call and the 'p' pointer are redundant here,
as ftpfs_translate_path is also called from inside ftpfs_chdir_internal()
on the p parameter. so now it's done twice, which is redundant, and
may be a problem too...

A'rpi