Re: AMC patches ported to mc-2006-02-03-13.tar.gz

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, Arpi wrote:

> more-syntax-defs.patch
>     Syntax highlight definition files for BAssPasC language, MHTML and JASM

I don't see any obstacles to apply this one. But I'd rather let other
people comment before I commit it since those languages are not widely
used (IMO).

> swap-backslash-and-greyminus.patch
>     map \ to directory-hotlist instead of unselect-files

What's the rationale here ? Make MC behave like other file managers with
regard to selecting/deselecting groups of files ? If this is the case
we should at least keep the current shortcut for the directory hotlist.
The drawback here is that users accustomed to MC may be unpleasantly
surprised.