[patch #1042] hotkeys and other improvements in hotlist

Follow-up Comment #13, patch #1042 (project mc):

Hello Bulia,

Please, take a look here:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13500

I've created a patch which adds ".." to the hotlist. I think the approach
used there is cleaner than the one you have used in your own patch. What do
you think ? In any case your original work helped me alot to get in speed
with the matter.

Btw I've been looking at your patch for a while and I must tell it is hard to
read. You mix new features, fixes and plain formatting fixes together which
makes the patch harder to read. Still I am going to review this one, but ...
please, next time split the patch in smaller pieces and avoid mixing source
code formatting changes with actual changes to the code.

Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=1042>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/