mc, ftp and filmview

Halo, I am from belarus, i know English not so good. My problem in Russian
language here: http://linuxforum.ru/index.php?showtopic=30151
Now, I try to write in English. In our local homenet we have ftp-server. There
are many video-files in it. When I write "mplayer
ftp://ftp.server.local/films/verygoodfilm.avi"; it start to play film
immediately. But when I connect to ftp from mc and twice press to left button
of mouse, mc previously download film completely, and then starts mplayer for
playing movie. This is very bad, because films have big sizes and they are
downloads very long time. How can I change it?