Re: Make "old esc mode" key timeout configurable

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 12:37 +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
Maybe you've missed a patch I submitted some months ago regarding the same
issue ?

Yes, so it seems. Sorry. I've asked Denis to update his patch about 1
1/2 weeks ago. Too bad *you* didn't notice *that* ;) .

Ah, I see. JFYI, I noticed it. I noticed it also the first time it was
submitted.

If it's a serious improvement please resubmit. If you think we should
take a different approach than using environment variables please
discuss.

Well, I discussed it some months ago. To bad that you didn't bother
to discuss then. Now it's up to you to decide whether it is an
improvement or not.