Re: Make "old esc mode" key timeout configurable

Hi Pavel,

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 12:37 +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Maybe you've missed a patch I submitted some months ago regarding the same
> issue ?

Yes, so it seems. Sorry. I've asked Denis to update his patch about 1
1/2 weeks ago. Too bad *you* didn't notice *that* ;) .

If it's a serious improvement please resubmit. If you think we should
take a different approach than using environment variables please
discuss. Or if you feel like making the ftpfs timeout configurable
please do and commit :-) .

Leonard.