xclip & charsets
- From: "Гапонов А.В." <vadim-lvv yandex ru>
- To: mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: xclip & charsets
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:00:39 +0400 (MSD)
I have several questions about mc source.
1. Cooledit has the code for calling the xclipboard, but only cooledit.clip (CK_XCut, CK_XStore, CK_XPaste) is used. Have you got the working source for the xclipboard? if no, I have module, which uses xclip or Xlib (for kde).
2. mc uses glib. But why does charsets.c use iconv.h? glib supports "Character Set Conversion". I can correct this. (I know how the glib works, it uses iconv, but it would be better if there was less external connection)
] [Thread Prev