xclip & charsets

Hello!

I have several questions about mc source.

1. Cooledit has the code for calling the xclipboard, but only cooledit.clip (CK_XCut, CK_XStore, CK_XPaste) is used. Have you got the working source for the xclipboard? if no, I have module, which uses xclip or Xlib (for kde).

2. mc uses glib. But why does charsets.c use iconv.h?  glib supports "Character Set Conversion". I can correct this. (I know how the glib works, it uses iconv, but it would be better if there was less external connection)

thanks