Segmentation fault while copying symlink

Dear developers,

I have a segmentation fault everytime I want to copy symlinks from the directory /etc/rc2.d to my directory (while being root). This happens when I choose the option (stable symlinks), but without this option the fault doesn't occur. My MC version follows:

GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1-pre3
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, smbfs
With builtin Editor
Using included S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With support for X11 events
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support

This is the standard debian package: 4.6.0-4.6.1-pre3-3 .

Please CC me as I am not subscribed to your mailing list.

Regards,

--
Hashem Masoud