Re: [meta] list server is listed at Spamcop

On พ., 2005-08-31 at 23:20 -0500, /dev/rob0 wrote:
> While looking through mail logs for something else, I found that the
> menubar.gnome.org list server is listed in bl.spamcop.net :
>
> http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?209.132.176.177
>
> Of course those who are using spamcop might not see this post. :)

We are working on obtaining the information necessary to get de-listed.
Currently, the spam reports for our machines are going to
'postmaster redhat com', and not to the GNOME sysadmins. We're only
receiving a daily summary, unfortunately without any really useful
information.

Thanks for pointing it out.

--
Ross