Re: some problems with do_*_ca_mode()

Hello Andrey,

On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 13:46 +0100, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Hello Andrey,
>
> On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 18:56 +0700, Andrey V. Malyshev wrote:
> > (*) By the way: in the slvideo.c file is defined another  SLtt_init_video()
> > function. It what cases this file is used instead of sldisply.c? I could not
> > understand off-hand. Looks like MSDOS-version :)
>
> The slang directory you are referring to contains the internal version
> of slang that is used when mc is configured --with-screen=mcslang. It
> has been recently updated to version 2.0.5.

Just to clarify it, the newer slang contains more implementations of
SLtt_init_video() in slvideo.c for different build environments such as
DJGPP, EMX, etc. The one we are interested in is the single one in
sldisply.c so you can safely ignore slvideo.c ;)

Jindrich
--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy redhat com>, http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/