Re: Announcement of mc-4.6.1-pre4

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Pavel Shirshov (pchel) wrote:

Hello MC,

I've created a new cvs tag MC_4_6_1_pre4 and deleted MC_4_6_1_PRE5A
since it had a wrong version nunmber. I've created a new tarball based
on MC_4_6_1_pre4 - it can be found here: http://pavelsh.pp.ru/mc/

Now, we need to inform all interested parties (translators,
maintainers and news sites).

Can you say something more why this is not relased as 4.6.2 ?
Last regular release was more than two years ago.

It will be good to see more releases (like in time when Miguel was maintainer) even without looking is it just released tar ball contain more or less bugs (remember in OSS projects more importand than bugs count is avange time of fixing bug .. more than two years it is very long/bad time).

kloczek
*Ludzie nie mają problemów, tylko sobie sami je stwarzają*
Tomasz Kłoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail: kloczek rudy mif pg gda pl*