Reconfigure bugzilla to only allow reports by logged in users

Hi Pavel,

Would it be possible to reconfigure mc bugzilla so only logged in users
can post (to) bug reports. This makes it much easier to track the
reports. All it requires for the user is to create an account which only
requires him to supply a valid email address.

Maybe you could forward this request to the Savannah administrators? Or
I could contact them directly if you would introduce me to them. More
generally speaking I don't mind taking over some of the organizational
responsibilities of the project.

Leonard.