Tabbed_windows_in_mcedit

Dear All,

I am a zealous user of the midnight commander and especially its mcedit
editor. With it being already a powerfull and useful editor, I still feel
that it might need at least 1 new feature:
 - handling multiple files for editing in tabbed windows.

Besides, I discovered that although copy and paste works fine on the bare
console, it doesn't on an xterm...

My question is: do you know of anybody going to or having done these
things yet? I would really like to contribute! However, if somebody else
has done this already, I would be spending my time in vain, you see...

Hear from you soon,
Tomasz Urbaniak