Re: Re: typo in MC string

Hi,

> > Will the release be based on PRE? If yes, how can the current PRE
be
> > downloaded?
> Yes. Add -r MC_4_6_1_PRE.

Thanks.
In this case, I'd like to ask the list admins to remove my
"new translation" letter from the mail queue (it's currently
waiting for approval because of its >20K size), because the
files attached to it are for HEAD. I will take a look at the
current PRE and update the translation accordingly.

Arpad Biro