[bug #13432] ownership is not preserved when copying symlinks

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #13432 (project mc):

Maybe we should keep the chown() call in local_chown() and introduce a new
function called local_lchown() ? Then we use the appropriate call based on the
value of 'follow Links' ? In any case currently MC doesn't support changing
the ownership of the link when the link is copied:

        if (S_ISLNK (sb.st_mode)) {
            int retval;

            retval = make_symlink (ctx, src_path, dst_path);
            return retval;
        }

This is the block of code dealing with symlinks in copy_file_file().

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13432>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/