[bug #13648] 4.6.1-pre5: cons.saver on linux console

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #13648 (project mc):

Duh ... my cons.saver was _not_ setuid root. I must have been in the old mc
directory when doing the 'chmod u+s' (I usually keep several versions of mc
around just in case, and switch between them using 'stow' if necessary).

Sorry for wasting your time, feel free to close this bug report. Please let me
know if you still want your other questions answered.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13648>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/