Re: code improvements for the viewer

Hello,

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Roland Illig wrote:

> I have rewritten some parts of the internal viewer (once again). Does
> anyone want to review that or should I just commit it and prepare to get
> blamed?

I say go ahead and commit it then we'll take our time to blame you. It's
much funnier this way.

Now seriously, I do not believe that there are people on this list who we
actively following your changes to the viewer. If one does not have
knowledge of the code how is he/she supposed to review it ? So if you
think you got it right, go ahead and commit it and ready yourself to get
blamed :)

Just out of curiosity - can you outline the most important changes that
you are going to commmit.