problem with M$ FTP 5.0 and any version of MC

Hi,

in only one case i had problem with ftp connection to any server. One hosting
company have Windows installed at their server. I can login to with some FTP
clients (Linux FTP, FAR, Windows Comannder, Mozilla (read only) ...), but not
with any version of mc, i tried versions from very old in SuSE 8.0 to new
version 4.6.0-r12 in my Gentoo. In all version, at all computers i had same
problem, i can log in, but directory is empty. I don't know if it is bug in
mc or M$ FTP, but any problem exists.

Best regards
Pavel Cejka

Server is identified as:
=======================================
ftp> open xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Connected to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
220 s07web003 Microsoft FTP Service (Version 5.0).
Name (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxxxxx): xxxxxxxx
500 'AUTH SSL': command not understood
SSL not available
331 Password required for xxxxxxxx
Password: