Re: File renaming helper request

[ CC'ed because I don't know if this address can post on mc-devel ]
On Sunday 27 February 2005 10:26, wwp wrote:
> I wonder if there would be a way to allow easy 1-file renaming by
> including the filename itself in the Move dialog (when only 1 file is
> selected) so that the filename can just be "changed".

Shift-F6, although I seem to have problems with that in certain
terminals, notably GNU screen(1). It's not in the pull-down menu,
though.

Wouldn't this thread be more appropriate on mc gnome org ?
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header