Re: [patch] Synchronization of the panels

Hello Andrey,

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Siver Andrey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please consider my patch to synchronize the panels with hard drives state.

I really appreciate the fact that you decided to implement this
most interesting feature in mc, but your patch is far from being complete.
First of all your code is not properly formatted - please take a look at
MC's source files and try to indent the code the same way. Next and more
important your patch lacks any configure checks - as you have already
mentiond in your previous post, regarding this new feature, the directory
notification is available only on 2.4.x and up. Also your code has limited
if any error checking - the return values of calls like open () and fcntl
() should be considered.

Please, update your code and post it again. If you require any help don't
hesitate to ask on the mailing list. I'm also willing to help integrate
this feature into MC.