Re: accels busted

Hello,

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 03:51:08PM +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > You can change it from the Options -> Display bits -> Full 8 bits....
> >
> full 8 bits _input_ - there is also an output option named this way. :)
> anyway, toggling this does not change anything for me (neither in xterm
> nor on linux console). also, i did not clear my config for ages.

It does change it for me - tested with debugger too.

[ptsekov baba-meca mc]$ mc -V
GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With support for X11 events
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support

MC is mc-4.6.1-1.FC3 and also CVS