Re: mc editor small changes III - unified diff

Hi Pavel,

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 15:45, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> The description of the patch can be found at the end of the email i.e.
> after the patch :)

What exactly is edit_get_bracket used for? Doesn't seem to have anything
to do with syntax highlighting. So my question is what this bracket
matching is used for in the editor.

> Btw from what I see the patch should be applied with -R.

Yeah, that seems indeed to be the case now I look at the code ;) .

Leonard.