Re: sync4.c, sync4.h

Hello,

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Andrey Siver wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> I continue the work on how to make MC be synchronized via `dnotify' kernel feature. I applied some Pavel Tsekov's recommendations.

Let's see. The changes to sync4.c are only formating fixes which do
not comply with the GNU coding standards.

> Yes, it does not currently work in all cases, but seems to be doing nothing bad. And it does not like `auto_menu=1'.

Well, I know it doesn't like `auto_menu'. That's why I suggested you to
test your code with `auto_menu' on and to fix it to work properly. Instead
you just removed the `auto_menu' functionality. This is not the way to get
your patches approved.