Re: Edit selected/hilighted text
- From: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- To: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle freenet de>
- Cc: mc <mc gnome org>, MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Edit selected/hilighted text
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:42:37 +0200
Michelle Konzack wrote:
if I am in 'mcedit' and edit a text, I like to select a text
and sned it via STDIN into a command and past the output
(STDOUT) into the selection.
Exactly I want to remplace the selection.
How is this possibel ?
It had been possible for a short while, somewhere in 2004. I had
replaced some parts of the editor with code that did exactly what you
want. But because some developers told me "not to replace working code
with your poorly tested new code", I removed it again.
I would be happy to reintroduce my "poorly tested code" again, as it had
worked great for me. :)
] [Thread Prev