Re: Double syntax context switch

Hi Paul,

On Sat, 2005-04-16 at 22:28, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Ok. So if I get rid of the "exclusive" keyword this indeed works fine.
> Maybe I started from a bad example that I didn't fully understand. What
> exactly is the "exclusive" keyword supposed to accomplish? And why
> *does* the context change happen when using that keyword as in the
> example I gave? Is that supposed to happen?
>
> Would you happen to have a pointer where I can read up on the syntax
> file syntax? Thanks.

Reading up on the Cooledit man page. The exclusive keyword seems to
indicate that only the content of the context should be colorized and
not the context tags themselfs (the quotes in my example).

This still does not explain the context switch you see in the example I
gave (one quote directly enclosed in two double quotes or vice versa).
You don't consider that a bug?

Leonard.